Upon completion of the Associate of Arts in English Communication and Management, students will be able to successfully:
● Demonstrate the ability to access, read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate textual materials across traditions, genres, and media, with critical attention to both diversity and complexity.
● Develop both an awareness of different audiences and the persuasive skills needed to deliver effective arguments and verbal presentations.
● Communicate effectively in a variety of dynamics from interpersonal to large group settings like public speaking.
● Apply ethical reasoning and critical thinking when evaluating current cases and trends in the industry.
● The associate degree in English Communication and Management prepares students for careers in many diverse fields, which include Journalism, Entertainment, News Media, Health Care, Public Administration.