International Students and Visas

Southern California State University is authorized by the U.S. Government to issue the I-20 form for Visas from foreign countries. Once the foreign applicant is accepted, SCSU will send various documents including the I-20 form. Foreign students must enroll as full-time students, which means a graduate student must take 8 or more quarter units per quarter and an undergraduate student must take at least 12 quarter units. Please direct other questions relating to foreign students to the Administrator.