BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Our Bachelor of Business Administration program prepares students to thrive in today’s competitive global marketplace. While at Southern California State University, you will learn to communicate efficiently in professional environments, learn and understand cultural differences, navigate ethical dilemmas, and build a strong foundation in the theory and practice of business. This is perfect for those preparing for entry–level or middle management positions. Students have the option of earning their degree either online or on–campus. This is 3 years program.
Admission to program:
1) An official High School Diploma or an official transcript from each college and university attended.
2) A completed Application for Admission form.
3) SAT/ACT Scores
4) For international students: Proof of proficiency in the English language. Students must produce results of a TOEFL score of at least 500 paper–based (173 Computerized) (60 internet based) or pass the University’s English exam.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Business Administration, students will be able to successfully:
● That graduates demonstrate integrative in order to develop Biblically centered responses toward business problems.
● That graduates demonstrate ethical and legal principles related to business, management, accounting, marketing, etc.
● That graduates can demonstrate written and organization presentation skills related to their field
● That students can demonstrate global business perspective
● That students achieve the planned goals and outcomes for the institution and the program
Requirement for the Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (180 Quarter units)
In order to complete an undergraduate degree, a student must:
1) Satisfactorily complete the required courses listed below.
2) Maintain a 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale